SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend In Review

This weekend was pretty relaxing.  Not too many plans happened, on Friday we started building the new playset we got for the kids and when I say we, I mean my husband haha.  It's coming along awesome and it should be finished today (yay!)




Saturday my dad his wife, my step brother and half sister came over.  My half sister is 6 so E always gets excited when she comes along because they play the whole time.  They spent the day playing and watching Frozen.  J brought out his lightsabers and all of his Star Wars toys and played with my dad and step brother and did the manly bonding thing ;)




Yesterday it POURED here the whole day.  It was crazy rain!  My sister-in-law and brother-in-law came over and we had some wine that I will have to review for you all, it was delicious!  Candy Land was also played with E and it's so cute to see her get excited about winning the game.  She'd throw her hands up in the air when she would be ahead of her dad and uncle.



That was our weekend.  Nothing too exciting, but it was spent with family and sometimes that's better than any plans you can have.


Oh and for fun -- this is what happens when you're aunt who's inexperienced with diapers changes a diaper:

This my kid-less friends is a backwards diaper ;)


Have an awesome Monday!



post signature




birdie to be said...

Cute pics! And yay for a new playset. Perfect time for warm weather!

Katie Elizabeth said...

These are always my favorite weekends! We had a rainy Sunday up here, too :)

JMO said...

No rain here until tomorrow I think and its been so nice lately so boo! Love his face in that first pic!! haha Glad you guys had a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Visiting from the linkup -- you have a beautiful family! The swingset will be well-loved. My dad still has mine, and I love looking at it!

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Such a fun weekend....a playset sounds so exciting for the kiddos!! Xx.

KatiePerk said...

How fun! That swingset will be so awesome this year. The kids will love it and so will you!

Rachel said...

Your kids are adorable. Sometimes the best weekends are just ones spent at home with family!

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

I have a three almost four year old sister (I'm just turned 26) and I just seriously adore her so much. :)

Ally Harding said...

That diaper is too funny! I'm sure when we have our first child we'll have some backwards diapers from my husband!

Jillian said...

im glad you guys got to go outside before it rained! it poured yesterday in chicago...and tonight it's going to snow! crazy! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

hahahaha, backwards diaper =) awesome! hm, makes me realize Aria's godfather is babysitting her next month while we are at a wedding and he has never changed a diaper before. I'll have to remember to show him before hand!

Pink and Fabulous said...

That play set is going to be awesome!! You can watch them play and sip some wine! Where did your half-sister get that owl dress? Avery's friend has it and she is dying to get it!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Love no plan weekends, that include wine that is. =) And loving that backwards diaper. That was me. Three years ago. How quickly we have to learn.

Angie said...

I cannot wait to see the playset!