SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring and Summer Favorites

As much as I love cooler weather here in FL, I also look forward to the warmer months too. Summer is such a fun time - the kids are off of school and my mommy friend's and I get together a lot more and have a lot of pool and beach time with the kiddos.  I also love that the days are longer and we're able to hang outside a bit longer and enjoy grilling or some extra pool time. Another plus are all of the beautiful blooms - one of my favorite things to do is go to Whole Foods and pick out a gorgeous bunch, what's better than fresh flowers at home?

Here are some of the things that remind me of the the warmer temps outside:


Spring2


What do you love most about Spring and Summer?



post signature





Beauty and the Greek  TuesdayTeaImage


Diana [Life and Love Spoken Here] said...

Love this board. Everything is so colorful and fun. Those wedges would look great with a fresh pedi using that Essie nail polish. Great choices!

Ally Harding said...

I love all of this!! That Essie color is gorgeous! The maxi is super cute! Bring on the heat!

Pink and Fabulous said...

I'll take one of everything please!! And a trip to FL ;)

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

love the pops of coral and teal

Jenny said...

I love being at the beach and the countless backyard BBQS..Soon...

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

Love your little collage! I'm so ready for warm weather & summer :)

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Love summer too! It's different with NYC living but we moved here last summer + learned that people clear out of the city during the warm months bc it is HOT and gross! We love going to Spyros' parents house by their pool and grilling out and to their summer home in Rhode Island in August! The best! Xx.

JMO said...

I'm so obsessed with all things pillows lately so I'm loving that first pillow- I'm looking forward to completing our porch and scoring some pretty (budget friendly) porch wicker furniture!!

Cait | Home Sweet Ruby said...

Love that pillow! I'm all about the longer days and grilling too! Come on already summer! :)

KatiePerk said...

Great collage. Those Kate Spade earrings are darling. I need a new swimsuit. Which is scary.

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

YES to grilling and pool time, our pool is finally warm enough to get in without turning into an ice cube :)

I also love wearing sundresses and maxis again!

jennifer said...

COLOR. Color is definitely my favorite thing about the warmer months! I'm ready to see some blue skies, green grass, and bright flowers! :)

Jules @ If I had 100 Dollars said...

Love that nail polish color! Can't wait for summer food and cocktails outside!

Jules @ If I had 100 Dollars said...

Love that nail polish color! Can't wait for summer food and cocktails outside!

Jillian said...

yes! i cant wait til it gets warmer in chicago -- yesterday was in the 60s today back down to 30s. im so ready to wear sandals again! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Katie Elizabeth said...

Yes to all of this! I'm so ready for maxi dresses, bright nail polishes, grilling dinners and long days at the beach :) Can't wait!!

Carly said...

I want just about everything single thing you posted! Love all the pastel colors & beachy themes!

Real Housewife of Greenville said...

I love your Spring board and especially that seahorse pillow. Fast approaching patio season makes my heart grow three sizes! haha

Heather Lockhart said...

Love the fringe bikini...I definitely need one for the summer that goes with my sauvignon blanc! :)

-Heather
I do what I want.

The Purple Front Door said...

This board definitely brightened my day! I'm most looking forward to evenings on the patio enjoying a glass of wine!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

Especially loving the pink jewelry! And, nothing says Spring to me like a new nail polish =)

Nat said...

I'll take one of each! Do you think that body comes with fringe bikni?!

Mary @ Eat Drink and Be Mary said...

I love just about everything in that group. Pastels have grown on me this season, and I'm definitely thinking I need to add more to my nail polish collection and closet. Also that fringe bathing suit is super cute! And all that jewelry is more than welcome to become mine, you have great taste :)

henning love said...

this board is excellent and making me want everything, i love the pastels, the florals definitely very springy/sumery!!

sara {rhapsody and chaos} said...

Ah, I love that tote!! Too bad I'm on a bag buying ban (alliteration much??) from the hubs. I have bag issues, you could say... That iPhone cover is super cute, too :)

Jen said...

So fun that you did this! I've been putting together a "Spring Favorites" board for this week too! Loving all the fun colors! Especially love the jewels and wedges! :)

Anonymous said...

I love wearing tons of white plus bright colored accessories this time of year. And that turquoise nail polish plus a glass of the vino would round out the whole look I'd say!

Megan at Megan Can said...

I am LOVING the more loungy style maxi dresses! They're soooo comfy!

ap said...

Love it all but the basket and the bag have my total attention! Hope you're doing great this week!

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

that pillow! I feel like I need it - like right now! hahaha. yay for spring. Im so stinkin excited! Normally I'm a fall lady but this spring has me excited!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'll take one of each! :) I'm a huge fan of the beachy, coral-y, mint green color scheme! Absolutely love all of it. You also reminded me that I need to check out the new Bath and Body Works candles. I'm an addict. :)

Thanks SO much for linking up with us!

-Em