SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 11, 2014

Five On Friday!

Happy Friday!  Another week has flown by, which I'm not complaining about :)  I'm linking up for Five on Friday this week (as usual) to share what caught my eye this week.  Here we go!

one: I'm dying to make this Shrimp Avocado Salsa.  I think this salsa, some chips, and a big margarita sound pretty amazing!


two:  Victoria's Secret is having sale - up to 60% off of their clearance.  Of course I couldn't help myself and did some damage.  I got this bathing suit.... now let's hope that flat stomach comes with it!



three:  I took this picture of J yesterday and I'm in love with it!  He's just such a cutie and melts my heart!

Don't mind the ice cream stains on his onesie ;)


four: I'm loving how happy this office is!  What an awesome work space!


five:  A good reminder



Have a great weekend!


post signature


*also linking up with High Five for Friday , Friday FavoritesRebecca and Casey 


ap said...

Aweee he's a adorable! From your pics you are tiny so shut it about the tummy. Have a fabulous weekend :-)

Pink and Fabulous said...

Happy weekend sweets :)

Pamela @ alittleglitter.com said...

Oh my gosh that salsa looks delish! I love anything with shrimp! Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend! Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

Taylor Jeavons said...

That bikini is adorable! Love! Happy Friday!

xoxo

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

I just might pop on over to that sale right now! Love that suit...love love love the color! xx

birdie to be said...

That salsa... Yum!

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

i honestly think i am so pale right now that i would reflect the sun...bathing suit season is already coming woahhhhh...also that first food pick with the shrimp and the avo? mmm. finally that office. how cheerful!

Mary @marygoround4 said...

Aw J is adorable!! Too cute! VS would have a huge sale like that a week after I order a bunch of stuff lol doesn't life always seem to work like that lol Happy Fridau!

Jules @ If I had 100 Dollars said...

Just bought a new swim suit! you're a life saver!

Ally Harding said...

I'll check out the VS sale but they're bathing suits haven't been impressing me too much this year! Have a good weekend!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Oh my gosh, J in that hat!!! So stinking cute!

Paige @ Reasons to Come Home said...

I'm gonna have to check out the sale at VS because that bikini is adorable!

Kristen said...

that first picture = yum! i am steering clear of VS this year, i dont need another bikini, or a hit to my self esteem! lol. and that pic of J is adorable.

Jaclyn Y said...

I'm with you...that salsa with a margarita sounds perfect!

Jillian said...

your kid is SO cute :)
and thanks for the heads up about the sale... i have had my eye on a few sun dresses there! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

emily said...

That salad look delicious!! Yum, might just have to replicate that this weekend :) Lady, don't tell me about VS sales...I'll go bankrupt - I would order my entire wardrobe from there if I could! :) Have a great weekend! xx

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

Love that suit… I'm needing a new one myself. Yellow is so fun & summery :)

Rachel said...

That shrimp avocado combo looks amazing. My mouth is literally watering. Nice steal on the VS bathing suit! I have got to get some new ones while they're on sale for our honeymoon, I won't be able to find many bathing suits in November!

henning love said...

so if i happen to buy a swimsuit at victoria secret because of their discount does a body like that magically appear when i put it on??

Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy he is. Happy weekend!

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Love that quote <3!! Xx.

Rachel said...

That office looks simply perfect! And the color of that new swimsuit is so happy--perfect for the beach!

Unknown said...

Happy Friday! #1 looks amazing!!! Always looking for yummy new recipes to try!!

Amanda {Tickled Pink} said...

That salsa looks so delicious! Definitely keep us posted on how it tastes!!! Ugh. Your son is too cute!!! That swimsuit is PERFECTION! Happy weekend friend!-Xo

plumtickledpink.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is such a fantastic picture. Definitely a classic! Also, fabulous bikini!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

I'm not a shrimp fan, but my hubby would love that salsa!! I'm always up for a margarita though! ;) J is sooo cute! (: Hope you and your precious fam are enjoying a fabulous start to the weekend!! xo

Katie Elizabeth said...

Oooh I LOVE that yellow swimsuit! I put myself on a swimsuit buying ban this year but that sale is really tempting! And that shrimp avocado salsa sounds deeelish. My kind of dinner! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Lisa Loves John said...

That salad looks so tasty! :) And I'm LOVING that office work space!