SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 4, 2014

Five On Friday!

Happy almost weekend to you all.  This week has flown by for us and as an added plus the weather has been absolutely gorgeous.  We've had an exciting week because we knocked one thing that's been on our to do list for a long time - our landscaping!  I'll show you pictures next week, but it came out fabulous and it's so nice to drive up to our home and see it looking so pretty.

As usual I'm linking with the fun Five on Friday girls...

one:  Peonies will be in season soon and I can't wait to go to Whole Foods and get my hands on some.  They are my favorite flower!  I love how delicate they look, they are absolutely gorgeous!


two:  I saw this letter wall on Pinterest the other day and thought it was so gorgeous and looks like it would be easy to do!  


three:  Cable: During our landscaping the landscapers cut our cable line and we were out of cable, phone and internet.. ay yay ay it was not fun.  Thank goodness for the DVR... until that stopped working and the fear of no Bubble Guppies set in!  It's finally fixed, and life is back to normal, but it's crazy how much we rely cable!

four: This chickpea and kale salad sounds amazing and I can't wait to try it


five:  This quote:


Have a great weekend!




post signature

*also linking up with High Five for Friday , Friday FavoritesRebecca and Casey 
Diana [Life and Love Spoken Here] said...

Yay for cable! Also, I want some of the kale and chickpea salad woman! xo

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Happy Friday, Amanda!! I adore peonies too!! *swoon* Loving that letter wall! Isn't Pinterest such a fun {& addictive!} place to be inspired? (: Can't wait to see your landscaping snapshots next week! ;) Have a fabulous weekend! xo

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

My husband would raise hell over not having cable and internet, even though he's gone working all the time! It is true, we rely it on so much. I'd feel lost without the internet! I love peonies too, they are truly gorgeous. Have a great weekend!

Ally Harding said...

That salad does look amazing! Yikes how can you live without internet and cable?! Haha isn't that sad that we really can't! Have a good weekend!

Lisa Loves John said...

That salad looks amazing!! I love chickpeas, so this will be going on my to-try list!

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

pinning that quote and i had a really similar salad this week with some feta added on... yum!

Unknown said...

I need that L wall in my life! It's my first name and married last name - I'm assuming you found this for me ;) jk! I hope you have a fabulous weekend girl! xo

Sarah said...

I'm a HUGE peonies lover too!! Isn't it so sad how terrible it feels to lose cable/internet for such a short period of time! I got CRAZY not being able to check anything on my phone/laptop!

KatiePerk said...

that salad looks fab. I like that quote and peonies are so pretty!!

Pamela @ alittleglitter.com said...

That quote is beautiful and peonies are my favorite, too! Have a wonderful weekend! Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

Pamela @ alittleglitter.com said...

That quote is beautiful and peonies are my favorite, too! Have a wonderful weekend! Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

Katie Elizabeth said...

Yay for peony season, my favorite! I've never gotten flowers at Whole Foods but I'll have to check them out! Thank goodness your cable + internet is back.. that is theee worst! Happy Friday!! :)

jennifer said...

I LOVE peonies. They are my absolute favorite too. My neighbor has a huge peony bush that she lets me cut some off of every year to bring in the house. :)

Anonymous said...

No cable/internet feels incredibly colonial doesn't it hah. (Sad but true!) That chickpea salad looks fantastic - not too much kale so I think I can handle it. Happy weekend!

Jillian said...

peonies are my favorite!!! have a great weekend :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

...and now I'm off to buy some peonies! lol

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

...and now I'm off to buy some peonies! lol

sara {rhapsody and chaos} said...

That is an awesome quote! And peonies are so gorgeous! How long do they stay fresh? I'm attempting to bring more florals into my house, but I'm a newbie...

Jen said...

Love, love, love peonies!!! Can't wait to get my hands on some as well! Happy weekend, dear!!!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

Peonies are gorgeous! That will be a nice addition to look at.

I love all things gallery wall! Hard to mess something like that up.

Ashley said...

Yummm! I want to try that chickpea and kale salad!

Hall Around Texas said...

Love peonies! I think I need some in my kitchen!!!

Anne said...

That sale looks delicious....yum! And I agreed with you; peonies are just beautiful. Can't wait to get some.

Anne said...

*salad not sale. Sorry!

Zoe {The Latina Lens} said...

It would be a sad sad day in our home without Bubble Guppies and Netflix in our home!