SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Wine-cessories

In the past few days we've added some wine accents into the house.  I'm kinda excited about them because I feel like they bring a little of my personality into my home.  After all, your home should represent YOU right?  Here are the few updates that we have done.  It's still a work in progress, but I'm so far I'm liking it.


The shadow box with the corks and sign is new.  Do you think I should add more stuff to the 
wall or leave as is?

This isn't new, one of my good friends gave it to me and I thought it was too cute, it hangs 
off of my pantry door.

I got the sign from Target that I spoke about here, I loved it and needed to have it :)



If you look you can see a wine bottle in my plant.  It's filled with water and has a terracotta tip that digs into the dirt and keeps the soil moist - which means the plant can actually get water 
now - I'm horrible at remembering!

What do you think of the new things we've added?

PS - Today is the last day of my giveaway, enter here!! 


post signature
Unknown said...

Amanda, I love the corks in the shadow box! I have several ziploc bags full of corks and that would be the perfect project! I think the wall looks good - maybe add different size shadow boxes with wine corks as you start to accumulate more! Thanks for joining us today! xo

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

I love all the little touches. Really funny seeing a wine bottle in your plant, but that's a great idea!

JMO said...

You had me at WINE!! haha I'll be over after 5pm -that makes it acceptable right? :)

Jenni said...

LOVE all the ways you incorporated the wine accents! I am becoming such a Vino too! I have a cork cage but it's almost full so I will have to remember these ideas! The plant waterer...genius!

Thanks for linking-up with us today, love! Happy Tuesday Tea!

Pink and Fabulous said...

The phrase winecessories needs to used much more often! I love it! I also love that cabinet you have in the first picture! I'm making a wine cork wreath for our bar area right now because the more winecessories the better!

Sarah said...

You should do an entire post on that wine bottle watering system. I'm pretty bad too and my plants would love it!!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Love these! Especially the shadow box full of wine corks.. we always throw ours away but now I'm going to save them so we can make one of those! My friend saves her corks and writes the date that she opens the bottle on and has them in a big vase in her kitchen.. that is pretty cool, too!

Khala @ The Birdie Bowl said...

Yay! I'm so excited you're linking up with us for Tuesday Tea my dear! I loveeeee this! I'm itching to have a little wine section in our home too, but haven't gotten around to it! I'm loving that wall with the corks. And you know what? If you decide over time to add to the wall and continue with a little bit of a collage, it can always be a continuing project as you go along! It looks great as-is too! Love it! xoxo

Renee @ Sassy Wife Classy Life said...

Thanks for linking up with us! My dining room has a wine tower, a win-o sign, a dish of corks, a decanter, and fancy wine art. I love wine themed things, and also have a nice little collection of wine charm - my recent favorite wine accessory!

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

the wine and the plant...genius!!!!!
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

Lisa Loves John said...

Love all of the wine corks!! And that wine bottle upside-down is such a good idea!!

Unknown said...

i love the framed corks! :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams