Thursday, February 13, 2014

One can dream....

On Pinterest I have a "dream house" board, you know - what I wished my home looked like if I could have anything I wanted and money wasn't an option.  So I thought I'd share a few of those pictures with you!

Come on in...

Isn't this house gorgeous?  I love the neutral colors, the brick and those big windows

Such a beautiful yet casual space and that barn door is awesome

Yes please! {via}

Family office {via}

{via}

{via}


{via}

{via}


I love the cheerful colors and the pattern mixes   {via}

So bright and beautiful!    {via}

Beautiful and serene   {via}


What do you think?  Are any of you like me with "dream house" boards?  I realize a lot of these things I can do without it costing too much, but I think part of my problem is I don't have good vision.  I start decorating a room, do a portion of it, then don't know where to go from there.  If any of you have any advise on how I can spruce up the rooms in my home, by all means let me know.


Have an awesome Thursday!











post signature

7 comments:

Lisa Loves John said...

That back yard... Amazing!!!!

Alexa said...

And I'm drooling. Ugh we are in a house search now and I swear it is tough!!!

Christina @ This Woman Cooks! said...

You have great taste. I love that first picture and second with the barn door.

Katie Elizabeth said...

We have such similar dream home taste- I have like half of these same pins! I want to build a house one day just so I can have that exact same exterior as the first picture!

Anna Nguyen said...

I would love to live in your dream house pin board... its amaze!!!

http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com/

Courtney Sweet said...

Love these (maybe not the family office though..nms), but really love the last one! Oh yeah if I could just have one it would be the last...so lovely.

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

I need to get all over this! We just met with a realtor today to list our house and I've been house hunting for the past month or so...let's be honest, I've never really stopped since getting this house =) but now it's getting real! I may have to check out more of your boards.

SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS