SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 21, 2014

Five On Friday!!

It's Friday!!  I hope you all have had a fantastic week.  We sure have - the weather has been gorgeous and we have been enjoying a lot of time outdoors, which I'm loving!  This weekend should be good too - today I'm going to get my hair done while my mom-in-law watches the kids and Sunday we have a mommy lunch date planned (sans kids) at a local wine and cheese bistro - I can't wait for that!!

In true Friday fashion I'm linking up for Five on Friday.... here we go!

one:  Essie Resort colors - have you seen them?!  I love them all!!  I can't wait to pick a few of these colors up - I'm an Essie lover!



two:  I found this article on Pinterest last night on an easy formula to decorating a room and really liked it. I'm the person who gets stuck with decor all of the time, so I'm hoping this article will help me when we revamp our master bedroom in the coming few months.

three:  I'm a pasta fanatic and this Spaghetti Carbonara is right up my alley, I will be making this soon!


four:  I'm crushing on this Lulu & Georgia print, it's so pretty and feminine... plus I like to think this is how me and my girlfriends look when we have a girls night out ;)


five: Don't forget to enter my Organaca giveaway to win an awesome organic body lotion plus other all natural goodies!



Have a great weekend everyone!


*also linking up with High Five for Friday and Friday Favorites


post signature
Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Love those polishes too..may need to pick some up before our trip! And that pasta looks amazing. Have a great weekend girl!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Mmmm that spaghetti carbonara looks fab!! As do those new essie shades! xx

JMO said...

We just made that pasta but I put a lot of red pepper flakes in it for a kick haha like way too many- The resort line from Essie makes me want a beach asap... Cocktails & coconuts? Yes please!

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Essie shades...ahhh love them! Happy Friday! Xx.

Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog said...

Love those polishes. I like the cocktails and coconuts and resort fling.

birdie to be said...

Those polish colors are gorgeous! And that pasta looks amazing! Happy Friday!

KatiePerk said...

Pretty polishes and I need to make that spaghetti too! I wonder if SS would eat it...

Ally Harding said...

I love all those Essie colors! Essie makes the best polish!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Just pinned that room organization article, will definitely come in handy next time we move! And I'll take one of each of those Essie polishes, please. Have a great weekend!

Khala @ The Birdie Bowl said...

I'm absolutely loving the new Essie colors for spring! I think the cabin fever has set in, and we're all ready for fun colors and warm weather! That pasta looks to die for. Yummmmmm! Have a happy Friday and even better weekend my dear! xo

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

LOVE the Essie Resort colors -- they're all fabulous!! That pasta looks amazing!! Have yourself a lovely weekend! xo!

Rachel said...

Those nail polishes are gorgeous!!

Sarah said...

I need those new Essie colors! Now.

So pretty!

Lisa Loves John said...

LOVE that cocktails and coconut Essie!!!

Mallory said...

Print is adorable! And I stocked up on some brighter polish this week too...bring on spring!!

Mallory said...

Print is adorable! And I stocked up on some brighter polish this week too...bring on spring!!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

I haven't seen those polishes but I love them! Especially coconuts & cocktails, what a great name! I've made spaghetti carbonara before, it's SO good. Enjoy it!

friendbrooke at everyday blessings said...

Loving those resort colors! need to find those stat!

Pink and Fabulous said...

I love that print!! And that article is an awesome find!! Have a fabulous weekend girlie!

PolkaDottyPlace said...

Love those spring Essie colors!! That pasta looks amazing. I could eat pasta every night but my husband isn't a huge fan. I think he'd like a recipe like this one.

Leslie Lukens Martin said...

LOVE the article on redecorating a room! I need all the help I can get...thanks for sharing!