SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 23, 2013

Guest Post: Natasha at Schue Love

Hi Everyone!
I'm so excited to have Natasha from Schue Love guest posting for me.  I've been reading her blog for a long time and love it!!  She's also helped answer a lot of my blogging questions, which I truly appreciate :)

Thank you Natasha for being so kind and guest posting here

Hi Kids and Cabernet readers...I'm Natasha from Schue Love!  I told Amanda I would help fill in while she takes off on vacation...lucky girl!!!  When I think of vacation...I ultimately think of crystal clear waters, a cocktail with an umbrella, and sleeping in crisp white sheets.  In other words...pure relaxation.  This type of ultimate vacation is not in the cards anytime soon, but I thought I would take advantage of Amanda's absence to dream about the possibilities!  :)

For starters, I would forget the traditional bungalows...I would love to sleep on a boat like this and be rocked to sleep every night!


But of course, I would want a tub like this in the room...along with lounge areas outside.  Perfection!


I would relax here....

or here!


And I would wear this...


And drink these!


I would nap here...


or here!


Last, I would get a massage poolside...here!


All images can be found on my Vacation board.

Sounds pretty nice, right?  It's fun to dream!!!  Thanks to Amanda for allowing me to do so today! 

xo natasha
Christina @ Still Lucky said...

I hope you're enjoying your vacation! I'd love to spend the day in one of these beautiful places. Swoon!

Jodie said...

Felt like I was on a mini vacation for a minute. Great photo finds.

natasha {schue love} said...

Thanks for having me today Amanda!! :)

Alexa said...

Oh man I want to join you Natasha. All of this looks SO heavenly, especially in my sleep deprived state. I would just collapse on the beach.